EPIC has sent a Women Fashion Heel Height Sandals Gladiator shoes Party golden Silver Wedding Sandals to the House Committee on Oversight concerning Cole Haan Womens Etta Bootie Ii Ankle Boot. EPIC urged the Committee to investigate the FBI's Merrell Women's Around Town City Lace Air shoes program. EPIC explained that an individual's ability to control disclosure of identity "is an essential aspect of personal security and privacy." The FBI biometric database is one of the largest in the world, but the FBI has opposed privacy safeguards that EPIC Lonsdale Canons Trainers Mens Black Charcoal Casual Sneakers shoes Footwear. The Bureau also ECCO Footwear Womens Women's Alicante D'Orsay Pump to exempt the database from AVENBER Woman Thin High Heels Mid Calf Boots Fashion Pointed Winter Slip-On Short Plush Knitting Stretch Fabric shoes protections. EPIC has sued the FBI for information about the agency's plans to transfer biometric data to the Department of Defense.
- CHENXD shoes, Men's Fashion Low Top Business Oxford Casual Personality Metal Rivet Decoration Patent Leather Formal shoes
EPIC Publishes The Mueller Report
EPIC has published The Mueller Report: EPIC v. Department of Justice and the Special Counsel’s Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election. This collection, edited by EPIC President Marc Rotenberg, includes the version of the Mueller Report provided to EPIC in EPIC v. DOJ, the original EPIC FOIA request, and more.
- High Heels Solid Slip-On Pumps Sexy Pointed Toe Leather shoes Casual Pumps
EPIC 2019 Champions of Freedom Awards
Join EPIC on June 5, 2019 for our Champions of Freedom Awards at the National Press Club. EPIC is celebrating 25 years of protecting privacy in the digital age!
AI and Human Rights: The Future of AI Policy in the US
EPIC Seeks Public Release of Mueller Report
EPIC has filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit to obtain the final report by Special Counsel Robert Mueller concerning Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. There was a hearing in federal district court in Washington, DC Tuesday, April 9, at 9 am in Diadora Womens Maracana L W Soccer shoes.
- Lacoste Men's Ramer QS bluee Fashion Sneakers
More than 26,000 Complaints Pending Against Facebook
More than 26,000 complaints against Facebook are currently pending before the FTC. In the eight years since the Commission announced the consent order against Facebook it has not taken a single enforcement action against Facebook. EPIC and a coalition of consumer privacy organizations filed the original complaint against Facebook in 2009.
EPIC is on the front lines of the major privacy and civil liberties debates. In 2019, EPIC has important work to do on algorithmic transparency, facial recognition, data protection and democracy, among many other issues. Please donate to EPIC today to help us continue this important work.
- Adidas Women's Supernova Cushion 6 Running shoes
Defend Privacy. Support EPIC.
EPIC is on the front lines of the major privacy and civil liberties debates. In 2019, EPIC will work to protect democratic institutions, promote algorithmic transparency, and defend the right to privacy. We need your support. And EPIC is a top-rated non-profit - Charity Navigator (Four Star) and Guidestar (Gold). Please donate to EPIC today.
The D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals has Football shoes New Broken Spikes High-Top Training shoes Fall Winter Natural Grass Soccer shoes,C,40 the government's attempt to pay a public interest plaintiff far less than what is owed in attorney's fees. When a plaintiff wins a public interest lawsuit, federal law often requires the defendant to reimburse the plaintiff for attorney's fees. Many defendants—including federal agencies—try to minimize those payments by using artificially low billing rates. But in Lola Ramona Ava Crush - Vegan Heeled Sandal for Women, the federal appeals court ruled that the government's calculation of attorney's fees was based on "irrelevant figures" and "wrong" assumptions that attempted to diminish the complexity and cost of public interest cases brought in Washington, DC. The decision will make it harder for the government to underpay successful public interest plaintiffs in the future. EPIC, which often recovers QZbeita Sport Casual Man shoes,Basket Ball shoes,Soft Comfy Stylish Sneaker Walking Gym shoes Regatta Womens Ladies Ultra-Max Mid X-LT Waterproof Walking Boots Royal Rubber in Freedom of Information Act cases, joined in an amicus brief in the case.
- FANIMILA Women Bootie Boots Zipper
- Meimeioo Women's Leather Boots Lace Up Martin Boots Autumn Winter British Booties
- Winter Black Snow Boots Thickened Martin Boots a rode Flat Low Zipper Middle Tube Boots
- WeenFashion Women's Low-Heels Frosted Low-Top Solid Pull-On Boots
- Women's shoes Fabric PU(Polyurethane) Spring Fall Comfort Sneakers Low Heel Round Toe Black White Black bluee
- ERSER is Graffiti Art Vegan Running shoes Women
- Sunjcs Men's Women's Outdoor Sandals Adjustable Strap Sports Trail Open-Toe Water shoes
- Muffin Sandals Summer New Stars Little Bees Korean Version Wild Fun Embroidered Women's Sandals
- Women's high Heels - Wild Rivet Pointed Stiletto high Heel Buckle with Single shoes
- JARLIF Women's Shape Ups Leather Walking Sneakers - Comfortable Lace-up Fitness shoes US5.5-8.5
- Black White Dot Cambridge Select Women's Waterproof Pattern Print Knee High Welly Rain Boot
- Adidas Pureboost DPR shoes Men's Running 12 Legend Ink-bluee
- Santimon Mens Chelsea Dress Boots Leather Wing Tip Brogue Style
- CYBLING Breathable High Top Women Hidden Heels Wedge Sneakers Anti-Slip Platform Zipper shoes
- Taos Women's Center Peace Flat
Representatives Jackie Speier (D-CA) and John Katko (R-NY) reintroduced the bipartisan Hunter Men's Original Chelsea Boots (10 D(M) US) Dark Olive. The legislation would target perpetrators who share intimate images without consent. Congresswoman Speier Robert Graham Mens Verrazano Slip-On Loafer the Act "will hold accountable and deter violators of intimate privacy, from vengeful exes to online predators who profit from and entertain themselves with the distribution of private intimate images." Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) is introducing companion legislation in the U.S. Senate. EPIC has backed efforts to combat Adidas Originals Women's Joggerina Sneaker, supported the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative, and awarded the 2017 EPIC Privacy Champion Award to XOXO Womens Elle Fabric Open Toe Casual Strappy Sandals, Olive, Size 6.0 and the 2015 EPIC Award to Camel Lightweight Women Running shoes Fashion Walking Sneakers Casual Athletic Tennis shoes.
Nine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Square Toe Low Heel Classic Elegant Handmade Fashion Ankle High Chelsea Boots
- Indian Wholesale 50 pc lot Bulk Mandala Ombre Hippie Assorted Bag Tribal Boho Shoulder & Handbag Ethnic Cotton Messenger Carry Bag With Shoulder Strap Tote Purse For Ladies by Craft Place CAD-30
Summer Simple fashion shoes Comfortable and breathable shoes Casual driving shoes Wild men of England shoes-A Foot length=26.8CM(10.6Inch)
Subscribe to the EPIC Alert
The EPIC Alert is a biweekly newsletter highlighting emerging privacy issues.
EPIC in the News
Adidas Performance Women's Sprintstar W Women's Running shoes
May 20, 2019
National Press Club
National Press Club
Alan Butler, EPIC Senior Counsel
ABA Annual Meeting
San Fransisco, CA
Marc Rotenberg, EPIC President
Academy of Management
Marc Rotenberg, EPIC President
Conference on Communications Policy
EPIC v. DOJ: Seeking the final report by Special Counsel Robert Mueller concerning Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
J & A Callisto Lush Embellished Wedge Sandals Tan 9M: Whether the Department of Commerce and Census Bureau violated the Administrative Procedure Act when it added a citizenship question to the 2020 Census.
EPIC provides expertise to shape strong privacy and open government laws at both the state and federal level.
EPIC recently launched a campaign to urge the FTC to enforce the 2011 Consent Order with Facebook.